Lake Norman is a beautiful piece of North Carolina that we love to call home. With friendly neighborhoods and growing job opportunities for new residents, it's one of the best places to live in the state. Our real estate agents are local experts on Lake Norman, from the best restaurants to great schools to geological knowledge of the area in which we work and live.
A few fun facts about our office and the Lake Norman area:
- We have over 50 team members in our office ready to assist you with your real estate needs.
- We are located a short drive from one of the area's best colleges: UNC-Charlotte. Go 49ers!
- Interesting fact: Lake Norman is the largest man-made lake in the Carolinas. Created by Duke Energy in 1963, Lake Norman has flood gates and control measures to prevent overflowing.
- One thing that everyone in our neighborhood knows is that we work near a major nuclear power plant that uses water from Lake Norman for cooling.
- Our favorite thing about our neighborhood is the convenience of our location. We are located near NASCAR race shops, UNCC, CLT International Airport, Uptown Charlotte, and all the Lake Norman communities.